Tis the season for family gatherings, eating as many cookies as possible in one sitting, and of course gifting! After all of the hustle and bustle of crazy lines and even crazier people, lists and lines, no one can deny that the holidays are the best time of the year. It’s all worth it in the end to spend some quality time with the people you love and gift to them just what they’ve always wanted! Who doesn’t love watching someone open your present and seeing their reaction?
When you’re younger, the holidays are all about the bigger the better. Stockings were just there for an added bonus, usually filled with pez and lifesavers (in my house anyways). But as you get older, the stockings are the real prize! The best things come in small packages, right?!
So, we’ve put together a list of great little stocking stuffers! What’s really awesome about all of these products is that they are all made right here in the USA.
- Bamboo Charcoal Cleansing Bar Soap – this bar of soap is pure magic. It will cleanse & detoxify your face & skin. It’s made in small batches with all natural ingredients in the USA.
- Teakwood Forest artisan candle boasting the perfect blend of every holiday scent including pine needles, spruce, teakwood and fresh cut cedar; made with vegetable wax & essential oils, hand-poured in Malvern, PA.
- If you want a year-round fragrance of honey and sugared fig, try the Field & Flowers – Honeycomb. But really, you can’t go wrong with gifting any candle for that matter! Check them all out!
- I don’t leave my house without Tokyo Milk's parfum, but lately Honey & the Moon has been my go-to. Subtly sweet fragrance notes of honey, violet & jasmine are mysterious yet sophisticated. All items from this small batch perfumery are made in the USA.
- The Brighten – Pineapple & Gemstone Mask will leave your skin feeling hydrated & smooth. Herbivore Botanicals uses all natural & organic ingredients; all products are made in small batches in the USA.
- Not only is Tokyo Milk’s shea butter lotion is the perfect stocking stuffer, it’s also a great gift for a hostess, co-worker, or Pollyanna with your girls. The Japanese green tea, mimosa bark & dandelion extracts with shea butter of the Dead Sexy shea butter lotion will keep your hands hydrated all winter long!
- Annie Bukhman makes the softest small leather goods. I’ve permanently ditched my chunky wallet for a smaller card case. The pretty colors are all hand painted on USA sourced leather, in small batches in her Brooklyn, NY studio.
- Rosebud Perfume Co. makes the best lip balm, hands down. They have made their products in small batches in Maryland for over 100 years. Although you can’t go wrong with any of their products, the Smith’s Minted Rose Tube, plays on the holiday spirit and is the perfect stocking stuffer!
Hope I was able to make your holiday shopping a little less stressful!
Peace, Love, & a few of my favorite things!