keeping up with resolutions
If you know me – you know that I’m a procrastinator but also extremely impatient. Procrastinator in the way that it’s almost two weeks into February + I’m trying to keep up with a goal that I set at the beginning of the year to write a blog at least once a month (January doesn’t count right?). Impatient in every aspect of life, especially when it comes to this little business really taking off! I have so many goals that I want to make happen this year, my mind is ALWAYS going – ask my husband, mom + bff that are the true heroes of Wildflower Valley.
2017 was one for the books. Not only was is the first full year for Wildflower Valley, but I also got married and welcomed a new baby niece + nephew into this crazy world! In 2018 I really want to focus on growing this dream of bringing socially conscious + ethically sourced products with purpose to the shop. I’m always on the hunt for brands + products with purpose – here are two of our newest brands that have been added to the shop:
- Bryan Anthony’s is all about inspirational jewelry. They are subtle + cute, with a motivational message for each symbol. Here are a few of my fave styles:
* Let Go Choker – this simple choker sends a great message to Let Go of your past, + look forward to your future. The simple stones represent letting go of everything that is weighing you down.
* Tribe Friendship Leather Choker – I love the little tribe pendant, + it is especially cute on the black leather cord. Find your tribe, love them hard.
* Wildflower Necklace – the message behind this necklace is the definition of what Wildflower Valley is all about. Being wild + free, being bold + taking chances!
- Bell Mountain Naturals soaps are made with all plant-based oils + butters that are ethically + sustainably harvested. All products are always Positively Palm-Free. They make all our products with natural botanicals, mineral rich clays, + therapeutic grade essential oils for truly natural luxury. No preservatives, artificial dyes or fragrances. Paraben free. Small batch made to ensure the highest quality product. Gentle + luxurious for everyday use. All of these qualities making their soaps smell amazing, but here are my fave scents:
*Santa Ynez – I can’t get enough of anything + everything lavender. This soap is a combo of lavender + cedarwood, so it is very earthy yet soothing.
* Metairie – this scent is made from geranium, citrus + rose. It’s the perfect spring fragrance that is botanical + lively.
Click around to shop these new brands. Always feel free to reach out if you have any questions or comments.
Peace, Love + Goals!
Leave a comment