So, I’ve been a bit M.I.A on the blog posts lately, but I thought the first day of Spring would be the perfect time to get back into it. In the next couple months, I’m hoping to really get the business going with markets, collabs, giveaways + whatever other fun stuff that comes down the pike. Stay tuned! I’m super excited for Spring this year – who isn’t looking forward to sunny weather + changing up their wardrobe? Over the heavy sweaters and layers for now!
Here are a few Spring essentials that will have you feeling all flowers and sunshine!
- In the Spring/Summer, I rarely dry my hair with a blow dryer which basically just means that I get to sleep for an extra 20 minutes (clearly not a morning person). Instead, I spritz a little Coconut Sea Mist in my hair, and let the air do its thing! You’ll have pretty, natural, beachy waves. It’s made in small batches in Seattle using all natural ingredients. Yes, please!
- I’m constantly burning candles that are scents of the season. The Arugula + Basil is the perfect fresh scent for Spring. It literally smells like a garden! All Zoet Bathlatier candles are handmade with essential oils + vegetable wax for a clean burn.
- Another Herbivore Botanicals Spring favorite is the Coco Rose body polish. Made in small batches in Seattle using all natural ingredients, including blend of virgin coconut oil + delicately floral Bulgarian Rose. Keep it in your shower for an after shave exfoliant, or all over smooth + hydration for your body.
- The new hi-low dress from Loving People has become an instant fav. This flowy dress, made in LA, can be dressed up or down for a simple look. The spandex and rayon blend makes for a super soft fabric that is flattering on every body type – what’s not to love?
- I am loving the Maelu Designs scarves as this scarf is versatile enough to wear with a tee or layer up at night with a jacket when it’s chilly. The scarves have super cute patterns which are all block printed by hand in India with natural dyes and fibers. Maelu Designs keeps fair trade values in mind as a portion of the proceeds go directly towards Global Fund for Women, a non-profit foundation supporting the advancement of women's human rights around the world.
- If you’re looking for a new Spring fragrance, the Library of Flowers scents are a must try with notes of honey, wildflowers, fig and lotus. These are clean + fresh clean scents, with a hint of floral. Library of Flowers are carefully formulated in the USA in small batches making them the perfect Spring scents.
All items are available in store at Serendipity Shops of Doylestown.
Now I’m officially ready for Spring time! Come on 75 and sunny!
Peace, love + warm weather!
Leave a comment