what a girl wants!
With only about two weeks away from Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d share a few cute ideas for the lady in your life. I’ve never been a huge Valentine’s Day gal, but who doesn’t want a little gift to show the love. The best part is that all of these gifts are under $60! Bonus – they are all gifts that keep on giving :)
Let’s keep this short + sweet!
- Who doesn’t love a mini heart necklace?! This choker is perfect for every day wear. It’s handmade with recycled gold filled metal so it won’t tarnish, + for each item purchased a plate of food is donated to someone in need.
- This fresh scented Field of flowers perfume is one of my faves when I’m feeling girly without being too over powering. It is feminine and light with fragrance notes of apricot, honey + wildflowers. I also love that it’s made in the USA in small batches with locally sourced ingredients.
- Want to feel like you’re at the spa but in the comfort of your own home? This brighten face mask will do just that. Handmade in small batches with all natural ingredients + great for all skin types.
- The Mae Clutch has been a favorite from the beginning, but this NEW shimmery blush tone called Halo is so sweet. This clutch will hold all of your essentials, and it’s handmade in Brooklyn with genuine leather.
- The Bling brush is the perfect add-on gift to keep your bling shining all day. I keep this in my makeup bag or purse so it’s never forgotten. Once you try this brush you won’t know how you’ve lived without it. Plus, it’s made in the USA with all natural cleaning ingredients.
I wanted to keep this list simple as Valentine’s Day should be more about the person that you spend your time with, rather than the gifts that are being exchanged. But I’ll never argue with a little token of appreciation. So, feel free to share this post with your special someone..wink wink ;)
Peace, love, + more love.
Leave a comment